19 Ιαν 2012

Je m'appelle Maria

Bonjour! This is my first post and I would like to explain to you, dear reader of my blog, what the purspose of this blog is and why I chose the title.

About la Petite Grecque
Well, I am a 22 year old girl, who has always been passionate about beautiful things, little pleasures in life, fashion, cinema, food, but most of all...travel! I am known among friends for my little trips now and then, my almost know-everything-around-cinema attitude and my love for a little place called...Paris. As a person I am quite shy and reserved, but as the dear Stephen Hawking once said "Quiet people have the loudest minds!" I feel that it is time to have my creativity and passion for life shown to others. Right now I am in a state of my life where I'm not sure I've chosen the right path (professionally). But I stay positive and always a dreamer. I know that life is not a dream, but isn't that just "too damn shame"? I want to dream in life and be optimistic, rather that straight realistic.

So, why French? Why Paris?
Where do I begin? French culture has nothing to do with macarons and croissants. The French are lovers of love, life and pleasure. From my recent trip in Paris (again!) I realised for the millionth time that these people know how to balance work, fun time and culture all together. They read a lot of books, they eat good (but not too much) and they speak...a lot!
Do I want to move there one day? Hell yeah!

Rue Rivoli by night
A very cute vespa in rue Royale

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου